- 5-6 tender Baingan/Bringal
- Small and tender 10-12 Ladies Finger/Bhindi
- 2 Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 Finely Chopped Green Chilly
- 1 Tomato chopped
- ½ Cup Curd
- 2 table spoon Ghee roasted Besan
- 1 table spoon Garam Masala
- Quarter cup roasted Peanuts
- Hand grinded Jeera
- 1 table spoon Coriander seed hand grinded
- 1 table spoon Red chilli powder
- 1 tea spoon turmeric powder
We need to get the stuffy ready first. Mix all the listed stuffing ingredients and grind it fine without mixing any water.
Now cut Bringal and Bhindi in centre and stuff the grinded ingredients and keep it aside.
Take a frying pan in which you can cook these stuffed Baingan and Bhindi. Add 2 table spoon oil, heat it enough to add jeera for tadka. Once jeera starts bursting add finely chopped onion and green chilies. Now add a pinch of salt and turmeric and fry it till it looks like a thin paste. To this now add chopped tomato and cook it till it look tender masala. While preparing this masala anytime you can add 1 table spoon curd in it.
Once this masala is prepare, place stuffed Baingan and Bhindi in pan. Now cook the stuff in mid flame covered with a plate. You need to cook the stuffed material both side. Once you see its full cooked you can add the remaining roasted Besan and Jeera powder to give the flavor.
Before serving it hot add the curd and finely chopped coriander in masala.
Your BainganBhindi masala is ready to be served.