Saag Chicken name itself says it’s a typical Indian dish. This dish has palak in it to give a typical vegetable taste.
Here is the list of ingredients needed
- 500 gram of tender skinned chicken
- 6 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 large chopped onions
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1-inch piece ginger, minced
- 4 Table spoon milk
- Bunch of spinach, washed and chopped
- 2 Table spoon butter
- 1/2 Tea spoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Tea spoon coriander powder
- 1/2 Tea spoon turmeric
- 2 large cardamom pods
- 2 cloves
- 7 Table spoon p vegetable oil
- 1 Tea spoon gram masala
You may Also Like:
Process to cook Saag Chicken
Take a pan and heat 4 table spoon oil in it to fry the chicken lightly for 3-4 minutes until lightly browned and set aside.Put the spinach into a deep pan; add 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil and remove from heat. Once spinach is cooled, grind it.
Heat the remaining oil and add ginger, garlic and onions; saute until lightly brown. Add tomatoes, salt, cayenne, coriander powder, turmeric, cloves, and cardamom.Sprinkle with one tablespoon water. Cook for 15 minutes at low flame. Add chicken and milk. Low flame it until the chicken is tender.
Add spinach and gram masala. Cook until spinach starts sticking to pan. Remove from heat. Add butter to chicken saag and cover until ready to serve.
You may also like some below Best Chicken Recipes:
Latest posts by Aakansha Iyer (see all)
- Sukhi Capsicum Pepper Masala Sabzi – Recipe - February 10, 2016
- Why Lenovo K4 Note Can Be Better Option Than LeEco 1S..? - February 10, 2016
- Gionee Marathon M5 – As Name It Has Real Power packed Battery of 6020 MAH - February 5, 2016