Murgh Do Pyaaza its quite favorite dish to many because it has good onion flavor, with rich taste
Here are the key ingredients needed
- 1 Kg chicken
- 1 med sized chopped onion
- 2 flakes garlic
- 2 Table spoon lemon juice
- 5 Table spoon ghee
- 4 large onions (chopped)
- 6 cloves
- 2 cups fresh curd
- 1 cub of water
- 1 Tea spoon turmeric powder
- 1 Tea spoon gram masala powder
- 1 brown cardamom
- 12 black peppercorns
- 2 pieces cinnamon stick
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tea spoon red chili powder
- 2-3 small sized tomatoes chopped
Process to cook Murgh Do Pyaaza Chicken
Marination of chicken is important for the taste. Now cut the chicken into four or eight pieces. Add the salt and lemon juice and rub all over the chicken. Let it marinate for an hour so.
Heat the ghee in a deep pan and add the first spices. Stir well then add the chicken, onion, garlic and remaining spices. Make sure you don’t feel any raw smell of any ingredients. Cook the mixture for 15-20 minutes and keep stirring.
Now mix the curd and stir for 5 minutes over a low heat. Now add the water and let it boil for 5 minutes. Once its boiled cover the pan with lid and let the chicken cook for 40-45 minutes in low flame.
Now spread the top with gram masala powder, arrange the tomatoes around the dish and cover with the onion.
Serve it hot with good garnish of coriander.
You may also like some below Best Chicken Recipes:
Latest posts by Aakansha Iyer (see all)
- Sukhi Capsicum Pepper Masala Sabzi – Recipe - February 10, 2016
- Why Lenovo K4 Note Can Be Better Option Than LeEco 1S..? - February 10, 2016
- Gionee Marathon M5 – As Name It Has Real Power packed Battery of 6020 MAH - February 5, 2016