Here is the list of ingredients needed:
- Good fresh 1 kg tender chicken
- 2 Tea spoon chopped ginger garlic paste
- 1 Tea spoon chopped garlic
- 3 cups roughly chopped onions
- 4 green chilly cut in 2 pieces
- 2 cups finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 Tea spoon cumin seeds
- 1 Tea spoon Garam Masala
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Tea spoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 Tea spoon turmeric
- 1 Table spoon powdered coriander seeds
- 1/2 Tea spoon powdered red pepper or to taste
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 Table spoon chopped coriander leaves
- 2 Table spoon cream for garnish
Heat the old in pan and add cumin seeds and bay leaf. Saute it to get the fragrance of it.You can add 2-3 cardamom too in saute.
Now add the finely chopped onion and cut green chillies with little turmeric powder. Now fry the onion till it becomes golden brown. Once this is done, add the ginger garlic paste and stir it well. Need to make sure the raw smell of paste is gone to get good taste of it.
Now add the chopped tomato and other masala like gram masala, salt, turmeric, coriander powder and the red pepper and mix well. Its time to add the chicken in this mixture and mix it well to get it fried little.
Now add ½ cup of water and boil it.
Keeping the heat high, add the chicken pieces and turn around till they look a little opaque.
Add 1/2 cup water, bring to a boil. Let the mixture cook for 20 minutes or so in mid flame. You will get a good thick gravy which can be served with roti as well rice too.
Cooking in mid flame makes the chicken tender and juicy as per gravy.
Before serving garnish it with coriander leaves and may little cream for creamy touch if needed.
You may also like some below Best Chicken Recipes:
Latest posts by Aakansha Iyer (see all)
- Sukhi Capsicum Pepper Masala Sabzi – Recipe - February 10, 2016
- Why Lenovo K4 Note Can Be Better Option Than LeEco 1S..? - February 10, 2016
- Gionee Marathon M5 – As Name It Has Real Power packed Battery of 6020 MAH - February 5, 2016