Chilli chicken is a typical Chinese style of dishes but it has Indian touch to give Indian taste. This dish comes with different sauces.
Here are the key ingredients:
- 300 grams of boneless chicken.
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tea spoon Salt
- 4 Tea spoon red chilly sauce
- 2 -3 Tea spoon cornflour
- 1 Table spoon soy sauce
- 2 Table spoon tomato ketchup
- 1 Tea spoon white vinegar
- 2 Table spoon oil
- 1/2 Tea spoon ginger paste
- 1 Tea spoon garlic paste
- 1 big onion sliced long
- 1/2 cup capsicum
- 1 -2 green chillies
- Green coriander and green onion for garnish
- 8 Table spoon Oil
Note: The sauce used to prepare has salt already in it, so make sure salt is used correctly while cooking
Process to cook Chilli Chicken
To start marinate the chicken cut in cubes in egg white, pinch of salt, red chilly sauce and corn flour. Let it marinate for 30 minutes.
Prepare a mixture of 2 tea spoon red chilly sauce, soy sauce, tomato ketchup and white vinegar. Now take a pan and add 3 table spoon of oil and heat it. Separe the marinated chicken only and fry it in this oil. Make sure it doesn’t get fried much to be hard.
Now the part of vegetables to get fried in pan. Fry the vegetable with ginger garlic past in high flame. Make sure its not fried much, need to make sure vegetable are crunchy. That’s important for Chilli Chicken.
Its time to add the prepared mixture, low the flame and add the prepared paste in it. Also add little water and cook the chicken. In few minutes you will see slight thick dish prepared.
You can now put off the flame and get the dish prepared for serving. Just for serving add the coriander leaves to it. Chili Chicken should be server hot for good taste
1. Be careful with salt as the soy sauce also has salt.
2. Cook the vegetables on high flame to keep their crunchiness.
Latest posts by Aakansha Iyer (see all)
- Sukhi Capsicum Pepper Masala Sabzi – Recipe - February 10, 2016
- Why Lenovo K4 Note Can Be Better Option Than LeEco 1S..? - February 10, 2016
- Gionee Marathon M5 – As Name It Has Real Power packed Battery of 6020 MAH - February 5, 2016