Now add the prepared mixture of tomato in pan and let it cook for few minutes. After 5-6 minutes the curt should be prepared. Its should have good red and creamy look.
Here if needed add some water and cook the mixture for 5 minutes. Just before serving add the finely chopped fresh coriander leaves. Chicken tikka masala is one most ordered dish in restaurant in India. This recipe needs at least 2-3 hours of marination of chicken.
Here are key ingredients listed
- 2 Table spoon tandoori mixture ready made
- 2 Table spoon natural yogurt
- 2 small boneless pieces of chicken breast
- 3 Table spoon fresh cream
- 3 mid sized tomato
- 2 Tea spoon good peeled ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium sized red chillies, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 Tea spoon turmeric
- 1/4 Tea spoon paprika
- 1/4 Tea spoon salt
- 1/2 Tea spoon ground cumin
- 1/2 Tea spoon ground coriander
- 1/4 Tea spoon gram masala
Good amount of finely chopped fresh coriander
Process to cook Chicken Tikka Masala
Mix ready made tandoori paste and fresh curd well in a bowl. Now add the chicken pieces in the mixture and mix it well. Let it marinate for 3 hours or so.
After marination heat the oven to 180 degree and bake the chicken in it for 12-15 minutes. Make sure the oven is preheated
Now its time to prepare the rest part of mixture. Mix tomatoes, fresh cream, ginger and garlic. Keep the mixture
Take good thick based pan and heat it adding oil in it. Saute the bay leaves, onion till the time it becomes golden colored. Add the chilies, turmeric, paprika, salt, cumin, coriander and gram masala and stir for 1 minute.Its time to put the marinated baked chicken.
Your chicken tikka masala is ready to be served.
You may also like some below Best Chicken Recipes:
Latest posts by Aakansha Iyer (see all)
- Sukhi Capsicum Pepper Masala Sabzi – Recipe - February 10, 2016
- Why Lenovo K4 Note Can Be Better Option Than LeEco 1S..? - February 10, 2016
- Gionee Marathon M5 – As Name It Has Real Power packed Battery of 6020 MAH - February 5, 2016