Here are key ingredients needed
- 1 full skinned chicken. Tender preferred.
- 2 Table spoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 inch piece peeled and coarsely chopped Fresh Ginger
- 1 Table spoon Water
- 1 Green chilli
- 4 Table spoon Natural Yogurt
- 1 Tea spoon Grouna Cumin
- 2 Table spoon melted Ghee
- 1 Tea spoon Garam masala
- 1 Tea spoon Paprika
- 1 Tea spoon Salt
A few drop of Yellow Food Coloring
Process to cook Chicken Tandoori
Here we need to follow the step as we need to marinate and roast the chicken at different level.
- Make 6-8 cuts in each chicken quarter using a knife.
- Put the chicken in an ovenproof dish.
- Add lemon juice.
- Mix it well rubbing it all part of chicken
- Let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Mix the garlic, ginger and green chilli and water in a blender.
- Grind to make a smooth paste like mixture.
- Combine the paste to curd, ground cumin, garam masala, paprika, salt, food coloring and the melted ghee.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Spread them over marinated chicken pieces.
- Cover the pieces with the curd marinade.
- Cover it in silver foil if needed.
- Let it marinate at room temperature for about 5 hours.
- Preheat the oven 325 F
- Place chicken in an oven at 325 F.
- Let it roast for 1 hour.
- Frequently keep turning it.
- The chicken should be tender and most of the marinade should be evaporated.
- Then grill the chicken over hot charcoal.
- Garnish it with lemon wedges and onion rings.
You may also like some below Best Chicken Recipes:
Latest posts by Aakansha Iyer (see all)
- Sukhi Capsicum Pepper Masala Sabzi – Recipe - February 10, 2016
- Why Lenovo K4 Note Can Be Better Option Than LeEco 1S..? - February 10, 2016
- Gionee Marathon M5 – As Name It Has Real Power packed Battery of 6020 MAH - February 5, 2016