Chicken chilli pepper name itself says its going to be very spicy dish. Here marination of chicken with pepper going to give rich spicy taste.
Here is the list of ingredients needed
- 1 kg tender chicken cut into cubes possible
- 2 Table spoon of hand grinded pepper
- 1 Table spoon fresh Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 Tea spoon turmeric powder
- 6-8 Cloves
- 1 stem large curry leaves
- 1/2 c tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 Tea spoon coriander powder
- 10 cloves chopped garlic
- 6 Table spoon oil
Process to cook Chicken Chilly Pepper Rice
Marinate the chicken with hand grinded pepper, turmeric and salt for an hour in fridge.
Take a good thick based pan and heat it with 3 table spoon of oil. Add the cloves to get the smell and put onion in it. Let the onion become golden brown and than add ginger garlic paste to it.
Cook the paste till the time you feel raw smell of paste is gone. Than add the chopped tomato and after few minutes add the coriander powder.
Now add a table spoon oil and sauté for few minutes. Than add water and curry leave, let the content boil. Now its time to add the marinated chicken and let it boil.
After its boiled, low flame it and let chicken cook for 30 minutes or so.
Before serving garnish it with coriander leaves. Your Chicken Chilly pepper is ready to be served.
You may also like some below Best Chicken Recipes:
Latest posts by Aakansha Iyer (see all)
- Sukhi Capsicum Pepper Masala Sabzi – Recipe - February 10, 2016
- Why Lenovo K4 Note Can Be Better Option Than LeEco 1S..? - February 10, 2016
- Gionee Marathon M5 – As Name It Has Real Power packed Battery of 6020 MAH - February 5, 2016