Bombay Chicken is a trending name given to this dish to give a Bollywood touch.
Here is the list of ingredients needed
- 2 kg chicken pieces
- 2 tblsp olive oil (tel)
- 2 tblsp white Vinegar (Sirka)
- 1 1/3 cups (125gms) desiccated coconut (narial)
- 4 cloves garlic (lasan), crushed
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric (haldi)
- 1 tspchilli powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper (Kali mirch)
- 1 tsp grated, fresh ginger (adrak)
- 10 curry leaves (karipatta)
- 1 tblsp sugar (cheeni)
Process to cook Bombay Chicken
Take metal container add enough water and boil it. Now add the chicken and boil it for 30 minutes adding salt. After 30 minutes drain the chicken and keep it aside.
Now take a pan and heat the oil in it. Add vinegar, coconut, cumin seed, turmeric powder, pepper, garlic and curry leaves, saute it good.
Now add the chicken and fry it for few minutes. Also add the sugar and give a good stir so that it mixes well wit chicken. Make sure you add the 1 cup of water that was used for cooking the chicken here.
Now let the chicken cook for 15-20 minutes at low flame..
You can serve this Bombay chicken with some good garnishing.
You may also like some below Best Chicken Recipes:
Latest posts by Aakansha Iyer (see all)
- Sukhi Capsicum Pepper Masala Sabzi – Recipe - February 10, 2016
- Why Lenovo K4 Note Can Be Better Option Than LeEco 1S..? - February 10, 2016
- Gionee Marathon M5 – As Name It Has Real Power packed Battery of 6020 MAH - February 5, 2016