Afghani chicken needs time for marination mainly. Suggested time for marination is around 6 hours minimum. Also need a charcoal tandoori or electric grill.
Here are key ingredients for the recipe
- Good tandoori or chicken boneless pieces, numbers of piece as per your need
- 1 Tea spoon melon seeds
- 1 cup of cashew nuts
- 1 Table spoon of poppy seed, note it has to be soaked atleast for an hour or so
- A cup of fresh cream
- 3 table spoon of butter or little more if you need..lol..!
- 1 Tea spoon of pepper hand grinded powder
- 4-5 small cardamom for fragrance.
Process to cook the Afghani Chicken
Grind together the magaz, kaju, khuskhus, pepper and elaichi.
Need to grind the following ingredients. We prefer hand grinding to give natural tast. Melon Seedsm cashew nuts, poppy seeds and cardamom, grinding it well and keep it aside.
Now take the chicken pieces and make cut in it 2-3 place. Mix the grinded stuff with other listed ingredients and add chicken in it. Mix the chicken well and marinate it for 6 hours or so.
After good hour of marination, most of the mixture should have mixed well with chicken and made is juicy.
Prepare the tandoori and grill the chicken slight to golden color. While grilling give good touch of butter to add good taste.
Serve it hot with good salad.
You may also like some below Best Chicken Recipes:
Latest posts by Aakansha Iyer (see all)
- Sukhi Capsicum Pepper Masala Sabzi – Recipe - February 10, 2016
- Why Lenovo K4 Note Can Be Better Option Than LeEco 1S..? - February 10, 2016
- Gionee Marathon M5 – As Name It Has Real Power packed Battery of 6020 MAH - February 5, 2016