- Mid sized chicken pieces, quantity as needed.
- 2 full Garlic
- 1 table spoon red chilly powder
- 5 table spoon oil.
- 3 cups of water
- Coriander leaves and stem too.
- Partially hand powdered pepper
Smash 2 full garlic with skin, don’t smash too hard just that it juice is easily flavored in oil. Add oil to frying pan and heat it. Once heated enough add smashed garlic to it. Within few minutes of frying you will get good smoothing smell of garlic. Now add washed chicken to it. Mix chicken and garlic well and fry the chicken till the time you get that typical raw chicken smell. Meanwhile you need to add salt to the mixture.
Once its properly fried add 3 cup of water and tasted needed salt. Let it boil till the chicken is fully cooked. Once chicken is full cooked, you need to remove the excess water. Remove water to fullest so that you get only chicken and garlic pieces in it. Now again add 1 table spoon heated oil and remaining smashed garlic and red chilly powder, fry it again for few minutes. Here its time to mix the hand grinded pepper powder. Mix it well so that pepper taste is added to chicken.
Now chop the coriander finely and mix it with the prepared recipe. The dish is ready. Before serving garnish the dish with chopped coriander and it stem so that it gives typical raw coriander taste with pepper and garlic.
For me it goes best with whisky…!!
You may also like some below Best Chicken Recipes:
Latest posts by Aakansha Iyer (see all)
- Sukhi Capsicum Pepper Masala Sabzi – Recipe - February 10, 2016
- Why Lenovo K4 Note Can Be Better Option Than LeEco 1S..? - February 10, 2016
- Gionee Marathon M5 – As Name It Has Real Power packed Battery of 6020 MAH - February 5, 2016