Indian young generations are now continuously looking for best available smartphone in market. This is the reason; world’s best manufacturers are trying their best to cover as much as market possible in India based on various user categories.
In this race of smartphone, Performance, Style, Physical Built, Look, Technology, Popularity, Marketing and many more level matters a lot. In most situation judgment ends on price. When it comes to Indian market for all brand irrespective about their popularity price matters a lot.
LeEco 1s a new smartphone under LeTv brand, one more Chinese device in market. This is first smartphone of LeTv under LeEco brand.
LeEco 1S stands alone in it’s category of tech specification or its price (Rs 10,999 Launched by Flipkart). Here we have described reason why LeEco 1S will be a trend setter in budget category.
- First looks, this matters a lot when user review the smartphone online. LeEco 1S is a complete metal body smartphone, giving a rich look. Even the back cover is given smooth finishing for good grip. In competition to be a slimmest smartphone, LeEco 1S is just 7.6 mm slim. The slim full metal body together gives an excellent look.
- LeEco 1S hasn’t compromised on display, it falls under 5.5 Inch category of IPS Full HD display. This display has Anti Fingerprint surface coating, so that you can have touch while wearing gloves too.
- LeEco 1s is most fast processing smartphone in its price category supported by 2.2GHz processing speed of Octa core processor. The 3GB RAM too is one important highlight in this budget smartphone.
- LeEco 1S is the only in this category to give 32GB of Internal storage but no slot to extend the memory.
- LeEco 1S is has Power VRG6200 graphic processor, this makes smartphone good for gaming too. For young users who want speed in budget LeEco 1S is best option.
- LeEco 1S is a non removable battery model, hence has a fast charging feature. It has 3000 MAH powered battery with quick charger 24W. Battery plays key role in today’s smartphone, even here LeEco 1S is ahead in its budget category.
- Camera this is quite common feature all smartphone is competing, a 13MP primary camera and 5MP secondary isn’t new in this category. There are many smartphone with this feature. So at least in Camera section most smartphones are good in service. Rest it’s on end result how the picture results are. LeEco 1S has all the possible feature for best quality image.
- LeEco 1S has finger print sensor too, in this category it’s again an added feature. But again it’s on users how they are attracted to this feature, because for many users this isn’t a key feature when they review a smartphone.
LeEco 1S is the only smartphone priced Rs 10,999 with these many features. Hope these reasons justify LeEco 1S will be a trend setting in smartphone industry in India.
Latest posts by Aakansha Iyer (see all)
- Sukhi Capsicum Pepper Masala Sabzi – Recipe - February 10, 2016
- Why Lenovo K4 Note Can Be Better Option Than LeEco 1S..? - February 10, 2016
- Gionee Marathon M5 – As Name It Has Real Power packed Battery of 6020 MAH - February 5, 2016